Tuesday, January 29, 2013

9/365 BEG OFF DAY BECAUSE.....?

Thomas Edison is supposed to have stated he did not fail at making the light bulb thousands of times, rather he learned thousands of ways not to make a light bulb.  

Day 9 has been a complete and total bust.  First, hours in the studio and nothing, nothing turned out even remotely good enough to put in the oven.  I learned many, many ways how not to make a cane today and generated lots of debris for natasha beads, swirl beads, lizard tails, etc.

So, I then went back to the b-lack lacy mini cardigan thinking I would complete the sleeve and at least have something to photograph.  No such luck.  I had made a mistake and had to start over.  Not too bad.  I can write about that.  Then, moments ago, I found I had fobar-ed again.  No sleeve.  Starting over......again.  So today, when all has gone terribly wrong in the creative world of Dakotah Flannery, is my BEG OFF DAY.

Wish me luck for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment